Since we have such an exclusive ability for you the customer, we thought that we would write a page to show you how we do it.
1) We create the ball by doing it in quarters. We have the dimensions, create a semi circle and rotate it through 90 degrees to achieve a quarter.
2) We creata a plane on the curved face and import an image of the artwork.
3) The image is wrapped to the face of the rugby ball quarter.
4) The process is replicated for all four sides.
5) An assembly is created, where we can import all four quarters of your rugby ball and join them together.
The video below shows you how it is done, in short of course.
Unit B The Loddon Centre
Tel: +44 (0)2031 466978
You can also use our contact form.